Thursday, August 28, 2008

Doing just fine

It's Thursday morning and we've just entered Hallstead, Pennsylvania and saw this little library so I thought I'd at least let folks who are reading this blog know that we're still peddling. I have a lot of reflections typed up on my computer which is on the gear truck and I planned to upload them last night at Al and Jan Gelder's house where Rich and I spent the night, but their computer wouldn't copy and paste and it was getting late (9:30 p.m.) and we had to get to bed. The scenery on this ride is just amazing. We have a short day today (58 miles) we're already almost halfway. Tomorrow's ride is very, very hilly and long, so we plan to relax when we get to camp this evening and get plenty of sleep tonight. Saturday is the last day, with a closing banquet at Eastern Christian High School and a program following that. More later. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

What an amazing adventure you are on! Enjoy every minute of those last miles. Everything is good here. Our prayers continue for your safety and health.